Getter Robo A Go Go Getter Robo A Go Go

A great Getter Robo parody!

Very interesting. I have seen Getter Robo, but I don't think I've seen it enough to do something that crazy. It would be pretty funny if the cars really did turn into a Getter Robo. I always love a good mecha anime parody, especially on old school titles like Getter Robo and Mazinger Z.

Shin Getter Robot Tribute Shin Getter Robot Tribute

Great Job, Haro

Having made a tribute to Shin Getter Robo myself, I was afraid you stole my original Flash, but was pleasently surprised. Great job on drawing Shin Getter 3 and the Black Getter. Your just as good at making tributes to anime as I am, if not better. All I can say is excellent. If you want to see another tribute to Getter Robo check out my profile.

HaroFreak responds:

BUDDY!! So you're a Go Nagai Fan too!

I've been planning the Mazinger Series as well, plus the classic Getter Robot!

No matter what happens; In only self effort is there true skill. This being my motto, I would work hard to continue my Animation work with the Go Nagai Robots. They would be different from yours, of course.

If you want; We could do a Double Project too.

Suicide Alternative Suicide Alternative

Fun little joke.

Who says depression isn't funny? I do enjoy parodies of commercials since they agitate the hell out of me. Please continue making these commercial parodies. We need more of them.

The Death of Buu The Death of Buu

Good animation, but...

...if you really were going to re-animate a scene from DBZ, you should actually draw the bodies instead of sticks. Don't get me wrong though. Your ability to animate and manipulate sound in unquestionable, but you can only stylize sticks so much until they just become lazy drawings. Which brings me to my last point. The only reason the score is so high for this is because of the large framerate and suttle animation techniques. Had this not been the case, this would have scored much lower as sticks and DBZ parodies and tributes are flooded all over the portal and one more like this with animation less than what you did, would have ended up in the gutter. Overall, in terms of animation style, I like what I saw and hope I that maybe we could work together on project as I enjoy collaborating with animators. You've got our attention with your talent, now use it to your advantage. Good luck.

Stickmutilator responds:

Well, thanks, I guess. And I'd be happy to work on a collab with you.

Miss.Dynamite XV Miss.Dynamite XV

Nice Parody

Somewhat in the vein of Fooly Cooly. I notcied some that there was the parody of the typical anime run to each other sequence, but a few of the ending parodies reminded me of Fist of the North Star. Like how the guy said the names of his attacks and the slice at the end, although a parody of samurai slashes in origin, reminded me of Rei's attack from Fist of the North Star. You know, how he slices people with his fingers. Anyway, you seem to enjoy playing off the cutesy anime titles, but PLEASE do more parodies of Fist of the North Star in the next episode. I'd actually enjoy it more.

Sirkowski responds:

I've never seen neither Fooly Cooly or Fist of the North Star, but glad you liked it.

Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 1 Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 1

Good Flash

Not the greates, but it is nice to see stuff like this once in awhile and I commend you for that. A little short though and I can honestly tell you based it off of the second episode, but the real voices were a nice touch and the drawing style (while still pretty used up in most movies) was good. Thanks for a short, but pleasing time.

Dekathos responds:

Thank you! I don't know what you mean about 'real voices'. Next time I submit please elaborate. If you mean second episode as in 'School is no place for Horsing Around' second episode yes I copied a few things from that but mostly it was from 'Here's Ranma'. Thanks for the Review!

The Videostore The Videostore

Good, but not great.

Well, the movie parodies were okay, but you really should of done all the ones you intended to do in the first place. And, please, don't use music from The Sims again. I really don't like that music. But, none the less, good animation for your fifth movie.

The Clock War: Part I The Clock War: Part I

Worthy of being a CC Flash

The audio could use some work and you could work a bit longer on the action, but otherwise, good job on the concept of having the food clocks get pissed at each other.

The Ring: Clock Style The Ring: Clock Style

It has it's moment

This could of been better if you made it move faster and made some of Days more funny. For instance, Days 1 and 5 were really boring and nothing funny at all happened in those areas. But in terms of being a short and humorous Flash movie, mission accomplished. Thanks for the chuckle.

Keegan's Truck 1 Keegan's Truck 1

I have never laughed so hard

I could not stop laughing. This is the funniest thing on NG I've seen in awhile.