Getter Robo A Go Go Getter Robo A Go Go

A great Getter Robo parody!

Very interesting. I have seen Getter Robo, but I don't think I've seen it enough to do something that crazy. It would be pretty funny if the cars really did turn into a Getter Robo. I always love a good mecha anime parody, especially on old school titles like Getter Robo and Mazinger Z.

Shin Getter Robot Tribute Shin Getter Robot Tribute

Great Job, Haro

Having made a tribute to Shin Getter Robo myself, I was afraid you stole my original Flash, but was pleasently surprised. Great job on drawing Shin Getter 3 and the Black Getter. Your just as good at making tributes to anime as I am, if not better. All I can say is excellent. If you want to see another tribute to Getter Robo check out my profile.

HaroFreak responds:

BUDDY!! So you're a Go Nagai Fan too!

I've been planning the Mazinger Series as well, plus the classic Getter Robot!

No matter what happens; In only self effort is there true skill. This being my motto, I would work hard to continue my Animation work with the Go Nagai Robots. They would be different from yours, of course.

If you want; We could do a Double Project too.

Suicide Alternative Suicide Alternative

Fun little joke.

Who says depression isn't funny? I do enjoy parodies of commercials since they agitate the hell out of me. Please continue making these commercial parodies. We need more of them.

Valentine Smoochie Valentine Smoochie

Fun, but...

You other reviewers do know that the guys who made this are realy big shot animators, right? I mean, there is a DVD out for HTF! I'm not saying I don't like this. It's just it feels a bit too big for me and dwarfs other hard working Flash artists.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Fun, but not very challenging.

I mean, you could of added a more clever way to obtain the items needed later. Study stuff like Monkey Island and Grim Fandango some more. You've got a great idea and a good concept, but make it a little more challenging. It felt kinda predictable in terms of gameplay. No complaints on the action sequences. Excellently done. Keep it up, man.

DBZ  Quiz DBZ Quiz

Well...

It's a good quiz....if you've only seen the DBZ episodes on Cartoon Network. Those questions were easly as hell. Make a sequel, but include more stuff relating to the Japanese version. It's Kaio-shin not Grand Kai.